Friday, July 10, 2009

One of the many reasons why I'm never able to fit my worldly possessions in the one car.



Highland terrier keyboard sweep / mouse hand rest I got from Mer as a birthday gift long long long time ago.


Pigle from Sui Kai. This is Pigle No 2. Pigle No 1 was from my First Year flatmates, but was lost within the hour of receiving it. I kicked up such a fuss my brother had to buy me a replacement one.

Ah Beng Cow from Hilary.

Random doggie memo clip I got from XG.

Got this from Mer when she went to Australia, like what, a hundred years ago?

TY bear from my host family in Croydon! The queen's golden jubilee edition.

Another TY bear, this time from Mayu in Boston.

Random furry friend from Denmark, again from Hilary.

This isn't actually mine. It's a gift to Hilary Wong from us when we were still stuck in Singapore and she was in UK. It was given to her with this random Tarzan lunch box (the only things we could afford from Watson at that time). How it ended up with me I have no idea.

Monkey from XG. This monkey has a name. I do not remember what.


It used to smell nice, not anymore. Gift from million years ago.

Ee-yor, a gift from a long time ago.